After the part 1 & part 2, now I would like to continue for the part 3. I found it is so exciting to dig out more & more for the interesting places from different perspectives. I’m just like many of them, the first impression about the places usually come from the poster, postcard, magazines and etc. However, when I visit the particular place, it is totally different feeling. For this, I salute & should say thanks to the professional photographer, who know the best angle of taken the photo and beautify it.
Without wasting more time, follow closely for the Part 3!
1. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
2. The Pantheon of Rome, Rome
3. Mount. St. Michel, France
4. Rock of Gibraltar, Gibraltar
5. The Alamo, Texas
6. Sagrada Familia, Barcelona@Spain
7. Taj Mahal, India
8. Christ The Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro
9. Florence Cathedral, Italy
10. Edinburgh Castle, UK